Monday, February 14, 2011

BE MY VALENTINE

video (Artist: Kina Grannis; song: VALENTINE)

Yay! Valentine finally!

Happy Hearts Day people! I started Hearts Day with a hearty breakfast. A great way to start my day. After all, who doesn't like eating?

Whatever your plans are for today, remember to share a part of yourself to others. Make someone happy, make someone smile - SPREAD SOME LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sharing this video with you for Hearts Day! The song is entitled "VALENTINE" by another YouTube discovery - Kina Grannis.

I really am inspired with girls who play the guitar. I wish I could do that too so that when I feel blue, I'll just strum those strings and sing my tune. Oh well dreamy dreamy dreamy me!

Enjoy the song!
Go ahead and be someone's Valentine today.....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment