Thursday, December 16, 2010

GLITTER IN GOLD

I attended a company Christmas Party last December 4th with a "Colors of Christmas" theme. I originally planned on wearing a white backless dress with red shoes and accessories but when I was cloth-shopping at a mall with my friend Beth, a gold cloth caught my attention. I instantly loved it! So why not wear gold? And I've got company. Beth & Dante completed the "Golden Trio".

image
On Beth: This dress sports a girly look for Beth which speaks so much of her personality. The strapless top emphasizes her slim arms and gives that sexy appeal to the outfit. The belt positioned just below the bustline also makes her legs look longer. The killer pumps looked perfectly sexy complimented with a purse of the same color and design. Bravo Beth! You look FABulous girl!

image
On Dante: This outfit is soooo Dante! Something very close to my heart because this is one of my works of art. Dante and I went shopping for the suit and he told me that he wanted gold details on the shoulders and the body of the suit as well so I worked my way into creating that "it" outfit for him. I'm so glad that he liked it. I must say it will take another "Dante" to carry that dress the way he did! The 14.8mm black contacts also looked great on him. It gives that "fantasy feel" to his total look.

image
On Me: The top of the dress was the gold cloth that I fell in love with and the bottom was a sequined cloth which was more like a combination of peach and beige. I wanted something that will look great for the evening so I decided for a heavily sequined bottom. I also sewed some beads on the right shoulder of the dress so it will not appear too off from the sequined bottom. The beadwork was a combination of gold medium-sized beads and tiny glass beads in peach for that "droplets effect". And of course the red pair of shoes that I sooo love complimented with a red purse, red bangle and the uber sexy red lipstick!

Happy Holidays everyone! May you glitter this holiday season in style! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment