Tuesday, November 9, 2010

STYLE ICONS (personal picks)

image
Audrey Hepburn
She's by far my all time favorite style icon. Her style never grows old - classic!. There are two words that I could best describe Audrey Hepburn's style -simple and elegantShe seems to have made the "little black dress" a must have for every woman. That ever reliable little black dress that you can always mix and match with any jewelry or shoe. Just plain perfect!

image
Rachel Bilson
I became a fan when I started watching "The OC" around 2years ago. Rachel played the role of Summer Roberts. What I love most about Rachel's fashion style is that it's something that I can easily relate to. Apart from her petite frame which is closer to my own, her style is cute and sweet. For the most part, that's where my personal style is leaning towards.

image
Tricia Gosingtian
I never heard of Tricia until I saw her featured on TV. I instantly loved her style. I've been hooked on checking her blog for fashion tips and ideas since. She's actually my inspiration on why I have considered creating a fashion blog. Her sytle is funky and creative. She's a big fan of platform boots. Though I don't think I can pull those off, what I actually love about her style is that she goes to prove that you don't have to bear much skin to look sexy.

image
Heart Evangelista
Heart oh Heart! Though I'm not fascinated by her personality, I actually love her sense of fashion. I think it's chic and classy. She's one of the most beautiful faces on Philippine television. The shape of her face is just perfect. She's famous for her attachment to red lipstick. I have never imagined myself wearing red lippies before but I thought I might give it a try. Voila! I liked it. Though I don't think it's something that I would want to wear that often but for special occasions and events, it'll definitely look great. Just don't overdo it!

image
John Lloyd Cruz
Just when you thought this is all "girl stuff", you came across this side of the blog. Yup yup yup, men are part of this thingy too. John Lloyd, apart from his good looks (I'm biased, am I???) has a cool and trendy style. It's never boring. Admit it, no one looks as cute as a button wearing loafers the way JL does.

image
David Beckham
THE David Beckham! A fashion icon indeed. No matter what he wears, he looks good on them! Though he is more into high fashion, but men could get ideas from his style. The total look maybe overwhelming for some but probably picking up bits and pieces of his style that you can imagine yourself wearing is worth a try.

We may have our own list of Fashion Icons but it still boils down to our personal sense of style. Each is unique so celebrate your individuality! Style icons can serve as an inspiration and guide for us to look better, dress better and feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment